The Division of Academic Affairs is responsible for providing central administration and services in support of the teaching, learning missions of UAMS. The Provost is the Chief Academic Officer and works with the Deans and other cabinet-level officials to maintain and improve the university’s education programs as well as the general intellectual environment of the campus. The Provost represents UAMS in external relations involving academic programs, such as the Arkansas Department of Higher Education, accrediting bodies, regulatory agencies and other colleges and universities.
Departments within the Academic Affairs Division
- Enrollment Services and Academic Administration
- Office of Academic Services
- Arkansas Commission on Child Abuse, Rape, and Domestic Violence
- Campus Life and Student Support Services
- Center for Health Literacy
- Centers for Simulation Education
- Office of Educational Development
- Office of Global Health
- Office of Interprofessional Education
- Office of the University Registrar
- UAMS Library
Diplomas — UAMS Academic Affairs places orders for replacement diplomas for graduates who have lost the original diploma or whose diploma has been destroyed. Graduates should contact the Office of the University Registrar in order to apply for a replacement diploma.
Office of the University Registrar, email@example.com, 501-527-7829