Diploma Orders

UAMS Academic Affairs places orders for replacement diplomas for graduates who have lost the original diploma or whose diploma has been destroyed. Graduates should contact their college registrars directly in order to apply for a replacement diploma.

College of Medicine: Dwana McKay, (501) 686-5356

Graduate School and Colleges of Pharmacy, Nursing, Health Professions and Public Health: Office of the University Registrar,, (501) 526-5600 (phone), (501) 526-3220 (fax)




Updated 9/18/2015