5. Special Reports
A. IPEDS Data Feedback Reports
The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) is the nation’s core postsecondary education data collection program. It is a single, comprehensive system designed to encompass all institutions and educational organizations whose primary purpose is to provide postsecondary education. For additional information see http://nces.ed.gov/ipeds.
The Data Feedback Report (DFR) is intended to provide institutions a context for examining the data they submitted to IPEDS. The purpose of this report is to provide institutional executives a useful resource and to help improve the quality and comparability of IPEDS data. The 2017 Data Feedback Report (DFR) was released on February 8, 2018 and it is based on the data collected during the 2016-17 IPEDS collection cycle and are the most recent data available.
2. Functional Reports
a) Core Expenses per FTE by Function: FY2008-2009 thru FY2016-2017
b) Percent Distribution of Core Revenues, by Source: FY2008-2009 thru FY2016-2017
3. UAMS’s IPEDS Comparison Institutions – IPEDS selects comparison groups based on selected institutional characteristics. The characteristics include Carnegie Classifications of Special Focus Institutions – Medical schools and medical centers, public. This comparison group includes 22 institutions:
- Eastern Virginia Medical School (Norfolk, VA)
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center-New Orleans (New Orleans, LA)
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center-Shreveport (Shreveport, LA)
- Medical University of South Carolina (Charleston, SC)
- Northeast Ohio Medical University (Rootstown, OH)
- Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences (Tulsa, OK)
- Oregon Health & Science University (Portland, OR)
- Pennsylvania State University-College of Medicine (Hershey, PA)
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center (Brooklyn, NY)
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (Lubbock, TX)
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (Houston, TX)
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (San Antonio, TX)
- The University of Texas Medical Branch (Galveston, TX)
- University of California-San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
- University of Maryland, Baltimore (Baltimore, MD)
- University of Massachusetts Medical School Worcester (Worcester, MA)
- University of Nebraska Medical Center (Omaha, NE)
- University of North Texas Health Science Center (Fort Worth, TX)
- University of Oklahoma-Health Sciences Center (Oklahoma City, OK)
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas, TX)
- Upstate Medical University (Syracuse, NY)
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine (Lewisburg, WV)
For archived reports from previous terms, please contact Jean Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org and (501) 296-1245.
B. Higher Learning Commission / North Central Association (HLC/NCA) Accreditation Self-study
- For information regarding the most recent accreditation visit, please visit hlc.uams.edu.
- 2006-07 Higher Learning Commission (NCA) Self-study: UAMS : A Record of Progress; a Promise for Life
- 1996-97 NCA Accreditation Self-study: Obligations, Obstacles, and Opportunities: UAMS at the Turn of the Century
C. Other Reports
- UAMS Educational Resources (April 2015)
- Academic Affairs Annual Activity Summary 2011-2012 (7/1/2011 thru 6/30/2012)
- Arkansas Higher Education Comprehensive Report compiled by the Arkansas Department of Higher Education, on all public institutions of higher learning in the state.